Thursday, April 9, 2009

I saw something yesterday on the msn news dock about an eleven year old who was arrested because he was wearing a vest packed with explosives. Apparently, when questioned, he said he just wanted to kill non-Muslims. Dude. When I was eleven I was playing manhunt and soccer and looking at American Doll magazines. But seriously, they're thinking he's brainwashed or something. I mean, it's not intentional brainwashing, I'm sure - these people really believe these things, and they don't want their children to believe any differently from them. They aren't doing it from the removed perspective of trying to get someone to believe something for the hell of it, or so they can get their money. It's so sad though. He was said to have been traveling with a group of people and had the vest on - what kind of bastard would do that to a kid?

No comments: