Tuesday, April 7, 2009

eye torture

I hate when I bake potatoes and it fills the apartment with that foggy kind of smoke >< not do this? It makes me not want to make baked potatoes ever again. At least unti I forget about the smokiness, and then make them again o.O

I also got a dress today, from target. It's a sleeveless, v neck, cotton dress, with some kind of gathering at the sides, or maybe the front ... idk it's a weird cut. But anyway, what makes it so freaking cool is that it was $6.75. Yes - you heard me right - SIX DOLLARS AND SEVENTY FIVE CENTS. That makes nearly any dress look good, but this was actually a cute night-out-on-the-town sort of dress. And it was under seven dollars. Gah, I love sales XDD So then I went to try it on - you know, surely this under-seven-dollars dress isn't going to fit, or look good on me, right? But it does! JACKPOT! Hahahaha thank the stars for sales, they make me so happy XDD

No comments: