Monday, November 2, 2009

awesome shirt


This is just about my favourite shirt ever right now. It flatters the arms, and though it is loose, I don't feel like it makes me look fat. It's like a very soft t-shirt with pretty sleeves. Old Navy has been pumping out a lot of those loose, billowy kinds of shirts of dresses right now, and everyone knows it's hard as hell to find a way to make them look good on someone whose body isn't somewhat stick like. I think that this is one of their few go-to items right now, though. They come in ten colours, though I couldn't find my size in all the colours I wanted. Right now I have a black and white one, but I really want a navy one.

They were $17.50, now $10.00 on sale. Click the picture to go to the shirt's location on the Old Navy website.

No comments: